- To perform the Training & Responsible Sourcing related activities within SAUDIBIO under the supervision of Training & Responsible Sourcing Manager.
- Contribute to the daily administration and coordination of training functions and events.
- Organize training programs and activities. Hold presentations and education resources on learning material.
- Coordinated orientation sessions for new employees. Review of Non-GMP Policy, Protocols, Reports, etc.
- Coordinate training as per the annual training calendar. To maintain all records related to training.
- To follow up on the individual training files of employees. Oversee employee attendance and performance in training.
- To coordinate the training of the Qualified Saudi Program (QSP).
- Follow up the Responsible Sourcing activities. Provide administrative support to the departments.
- Develop training materials, manuals, and regulations. Maintain updated curriculum database and records.
- Conduct and organize workshops and orientation programs for new recruits. Run and communicate reports on events and training programs.
- Maintain and manage events and schedules calendar of the training department.
- Oversees and/or participates in the coordination, and completion of special projects and/or events. Assisting with special projects, such as process improvements.
- Delegating tasks and ensuring that they are completed in accordance with existing policies and procedures.
- Oversight of training files and all related training activities (e.g. Signing of training plans, employees certificates, etc.)
- All QMS Activities, like SOPs, CAPA, Oversight, Deviations, and other QA activities.
- Responsible for all DTC activities in coordination with the QA department.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Batchelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or any related field.
- 3 Years experience in Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology Manufacturing Organization with EU-GMP environment. (1 Years in multi-national Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology Manufacturing Organization with EU-GMP environment.)
- Business-Results Orientation
- Expert in Coordination, Collaboration and Influencing
- Acting with urgency
- Excellent Team Development
- Expert Intercultural Sensitivity
- Good command in English Language (Verbal and Written)
- Reporting and Presentation skills