Training and Education Manager
- To establish, develop and lead the department of Training & Responsible Sourcing with SAUDIBIO. And make the strategy of training in the company.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers.
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods. Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions.
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success, and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Responsible for the Qualified Saudi Program (QSP).
- Responsible for the quarterly performance of the program include further development of the program, training materials, training methods, evaluations etc.
- Overall responsible for the Saudibio training program, model, structure way of training, effectiveness of training etc. (but not the content).
- Managing, designing, developing, coordinating and conducting GMP and compliance training programs.
- Ensure effective training in GMP to entire company (mainly site). Training of marketing people.
- Manage training budget. Provide opportunities for ongoing development.
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs.
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training).
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops, and other trainings, as needed.
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing.
- At a later stage also establish training programs for hospital people like nurses, in the use of the Saudibio products.
- Responsible about Responsible Souring Program, Suitable Development Goals Strategies, etc.
- To manager Quality management system activities for Training & Responsible Sourcing Department (Change Control, CAPA, Risk, Customer Complaints, Root Cause Analysis, Internal/ external audits etc.)
- Preparation and review of SOPs, Protocols, Reports.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Batchelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or any related field.
- 10 Year experience in Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology Manufacturing Organization with EU-GMP environment. (3 Years in multi-national Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology Manufacturing Organization with EU-GMP environment.)
- Business-Results Orientation
- Collaboration and Influencing
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Acting with urgency
- Excellent Team Development
- Expert Intercultural Sensitivity
- Good command in English Language (Verbal and Written)
- Reporting and Presentation skills