- To carry out the secondary packaging / Pen Assembly line operations.
- To operate the packaging line/machine.
- To perform machine start-ups on time, perform machine changeovers and troubleshooting for day-to-day different machine’s issues including machine maintenance.
- Participation in existing/new equipment validation and Qualification activities to meet project timelines.
- Participate actively in deviation investigations (RCA) and report if found any deviation in a timely manner.
- To document all performed activities on BPR and complete all relevant documents on time.
- To update all activities in area logbooks as per the GMP requirement.
- To perform proper cleaning of the packaging machines/ area equipment.
- To follow GMP, GDP, Data Integrity, local Quality, and safety procedures as defined in SOPs.
- To develop other operators on the line and assist in their training and development.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Bachelor’s in Technology or Science
- Minimum 3 Years of experience in the same field in Pharma/Biotech Manufacturing Industry.
- Excellent Team Development
- Expert Intercultural Sensitivity
- Good command in English Language (Verbal and Written)
- Good in Automatic lines, machines / Latest Packaging Technology
- Good Hands on experienced on MS Office