- Identify, troubleshoot and repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and simple electrical problems on plant facilities and production equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance per defined interval/schedule in a timely manner and documents maintenance concerns/resolutions.
- Look after all plant, process and utility machineries and equipment including Process Machines, HVAC systems, Air compressors, Boilers, Chillers, Pumps, Water Treatment Plant, etc
- Providing action plans and status reports as needed.
- Ensuring work compliances to standards, tolerances and fits & working in accordance with sound engineering practices on all jobs under his purview
- Recognizes and corrects potential equipment failure or unsafe conditions and communicates this to Maintenance Manager/Designee.
- Perform machine shop work operating various machines such as drilling, grinding, cutting equipment, pneumatic tools and electric/manual hand tools.
- Equipment Problems Trouble-shooting and Basic Root Cause Analysis and Development of Solutions.
- Ensuring mechanical spare parts availability for scheduled and projected jobs inclusive of spare inventory (physical) checking and stock inspections.
- Utilizes appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including, but not limited to, safety glasses, face shields, hearing protection, safety shoes, gloves and aprons.
- Responsible for proper care/cleaning of tools, parts, materials and work area.
- To cover the shifts with all related responsibilities such as temperature and humidity monitoring, utilities functionality etc.
- To perform routine monitoring of temperature and humidity in the facility during the holidays if required.
- To perform any task assigned by the Engineering Manager after the training with certification prior to any GMP activity.
- Able to maintain/troubleshoot all kind of refrigeration cycles. and he should aware about most of widely used refrigerants.
- Certified welder for SS pipes, copper pipes and black steel pipes.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Diploma in Mechanical Technology or Equivalent
- 5-year Experience in Pharmaceutical or Food Industry
- Good command in English Language (Verbal and Written)
- Highly Proactive
- Good in documentation and reporting
- Excellent work flexibility