- To ensure that all Maintenance activities are carried out in accordance with company policies with reference to Machine Maintenance Sop’s, Engineering Maintenance procedure (EMP) and Good Manufacturing practiceS.
- Perform Equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
- To implement system troubleshooting and rectify deviation, root cause, CAPA and perform all activities related to QMS (Quality Management system).
- To ensure that all calibration activities are carried out in accordance with company policies with reference to Calibration SOP’s, Engineering Maintenance Procedure (EMP) & Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- To support in the execution of validation protocols for (HVAC, Thermal Mapping, Room Qualification, Machines/Instruments Qualification)
- Follow up with overall validation and qualification process (Initiate change controls, URS, FS,DS,IQ,OQ,PQ.
- To prepare, improve & keep updated SOP’s & other documents for Operation, Calibration & Validation & maintenance of area/equipment.
- To implement system troubleshooting & rectify deviation accordingly.
- To comply with safety rules and awareness.
- To ensure proper & updated training of the subordinate.
- To assist in technical & financial evaluations & review.
- To represent the department in internal and external audits
- To Assist in BMS monitoring & trouble shooting for all the system of company factory
Qualifications & Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering related to Electrical, Electronics & Communication or Mechatronics.
- Minimum 5 Year in Equipment Maintenance & Troubleshooting OR Minimum 3 Year in Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology Manufacturing Organization
- Good problem solving and decision making.
- Business Oriented
- Excellent Collaborating and influencing
- Can work in less supervision.
- Intercultural Sensitivity