- Ensure that all logistical activities adhere to the rules and regulations of Customs and other regulatory bodies.
- Prepare and administer all types of shipping documents.
- Responsible for shipment registry on SFDA system such as IBRCS and RSD.
- Freight rates negotiation and pickup arrangement of Ex-works Orders, and secure cost-effective solutions.
- Prepare bid analysis and finalize the service provider in coordination with Supply Chain Manager for all kind of shipments.
- Following customs clearance process with our authorized customs brokers.
- Ensuring on-time submission of customs clearance paper to the local authorities.
- Communicate effectively with customers, shippers, and receivers regarding changes in pick-up/delivery and potential service failures.
- Always maintain excellent shipment visibility and traceability to identify patterns in shipping errors or delays.
- Performing clerical tasks such as filing, data entry, and answering phones.
- Ensure complete adherence of self and team to company policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ensuring that transporters and clearing brokers’ payments are paid within the due course.
- Ensuring the accuracy of HS code applied to every imported shipment.
- Scrutinize and recommend approval of the payments to freight and clearing brokers.
- Provide to the service provider in charge of shipment (forwarding agent, carrier, etc.) all instructions and documents required for a successful execution.
- Identify, evaluate, and collaborate with external logistics providers and vendors.
Qualifications & experiences