- Identify, troubleshoot and repair simple electrical problems on plant facilities and production equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance per defined interval/schedule in a timely manner and documents maintenance concerns/resolutions.
- Providing action plans and status reports as needed.
- Ensuring work compliances to standards, tolerances and fits & working in accordance with sound engineering practices on all jobs under his purview
- Recognizes and corrects potential equipment failure or unsafe conditions and communicates this to Maintenance Manager/Designee.
- Equipment Problems Trouble-shooting and Basic Root Cause Analysis and Development of Solutions.
- Ensuring Electrical spare parts availability for scheduled and projected jobs inclusive of spare inventory (physical) checking and stock inspections.
- Utilizes appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including, but not limited to, safety glasses, face shields, hearing protection, safety shoes, gloves and aprons.
- Responsible for proper care/cleaning of tools, parts, materials and work area.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Maintain current electrician’s license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps.
- Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment, such as motors.
- Perform business management duties such as maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering supplies and equipment
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Doing maintenance for the low current system (BMS & CCTV Camera ).
- To cover the shifts with all related responsibilities such as temperature and humidity monitoring, utilities functionality etc
- To perform routine monitoring of temperature and humidity in the facility during the holidays if required.
- To perform any task assigned by the Engineering Manager after the training with certification prior to any GMP activity.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Diploma in Electrical Technology or Equivalent
- 5-year Experience in Pharmaceutical or Food Industry
- Good command in English Language (Verbal and Written)
- Highly Proactive
- Good in documentation and reporting
- Excellent work flexibility