- Use digital media to create marketing campaigns aligned with company goals. They are also responsible for creating content on multiple platforms.
- Coordinating the creation of digital content.
- Managing graphic design, print and production.
- Manages the company website and social media accounts.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability.
- Manage end-to-end digital projects.
- Coordinates with cross-functional teams
- Communicating with clients about layout and design
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts, including making decisions about fonts, images, readability and readers’ needs.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
Qualifications & experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- 2 year of experience
- Good command of English Language (Verbal and Written)
- Highly Proactive
- Good in documentation and reporting
- Excellent work flexibility