Calibration and Validation Engineer
- Covering all calibration works according to pharmaceuticals industries level and the international standards.
- To ensure all instruments in the company are calibrated on time.
- To carry out planning for Calibration Activity of each critical instrument
- To ensure that all calibration activities are carried out in accordance with company policies with reference to Calibration SOP’s, Engineering Maintenance Procedure (EMP) & Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- To prepare and execute validation protocols for (HVAC, Thermal Mapping, Room Qualification, Machines/Instruments Qualification).
- Follow up with overall validation and qualification process (Initiate change controls, URS, FS,DS,IQ,OQ,PQ.
- To prepare, improve & keep updated SOP’s & other documents for Calibration operation, Validation & maintenance of area.
- To implement system troubleshooting & rectify deviation accordingly.
- Will always comply with safety rules and awareness.
- To ensure proper & updated training of the subordinate
- To assist Engineering Manager in technical & financial evaluations & review.
- To represent the department in internal and external audits.
- Performing QMS activities.
- To arrange and prepare annual budget for the department.
- To Assist in BMS monitoring & trouble shooting for all the system of company factory
- In Absence of Calibration Engineer, Subordinate Calibration Engineer or technician will be responsible to carry out the assigned jobs.
- Handling all training activities for Engineering department as Training Department Cordinator (TDC).
- Professional AutoCAD user.
- To cover the shifts with all related responsibilities such as temperature and humidity monitoring, utilities functionality etc.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Batchelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 2-3 Years experience in the Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology/ Manufacturing Industry
- Business-Results Orientation
- Collaboration and Influencing
- Acting with urgency
- Excellent Team Development
- Expert Intercultural Sensitivity
- Good command in English Language (Verbal and Written)
- Expert in AUTOCAD Software